Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I house sat Thursday to Monday. With a horrible cold. Even took Friday off to be sick.

This week, I have Megan overnight on Thursday. I'm picking her up at day care and taking her to swim lessons, then will drop her off at school Friday morning and transfer her to day care at lunch. Her dad will pick her up Friday after work.

Sunday, they'll leave his truck at my house and I'll take them to the airport so they can fly down to Disneyland (asshats) to meet up with Stacey. Stacey is leaving tomorrow (hence the Megan shuffle) to drive down and drop off one of the dogs for breeding -- she usually does artificial, but that didn't take so this is a last ditch effort. I'll watch their animals (the other dogs, the cat, the chickens, the two horses - one pregnant - and the mule) while they're gone. I'll pick them up the following Friday at the airport while Stacey drives back with the dog. Then my dad and I go to dinner for his birthday. On Saturday, I house sit at the same house as last week for 6 days. That brings me to March 12 and I plan on doing absolutely nothing that weekend.

No comments: