Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A co-worker wanted a countdown for her retirement so I goofed around yesterday. It's too far for a real one, so we're taking it one step at a time. Vandal Friday is the campus event for incoming freshmen to come to campus for early registration and she is in charge of it every year, and it really wears her down. So, I made a countdown webpage for her for the next 4 years...however, I'm having ftp problems and switched it to one year at a time. My most recent tweaks aren't rewriting. I upload them and they revert to the old one on the server. Ugh.

I accidentally, obviously, overwrote my site's main index. Oops. I normally keep a copy not labeled index, but the only one I can find is from when I first started the site. Oops. Now I have to redo my site. It's probably for the best, but I don't have the time right now.

I had the thought yesterday of taking a vacation over Memorial Day, but realized this morning that I promised my friend a few months ago that I'd help her decorate her daughter's new bedroom.

In other news, my housesitting people are coming home early so I get to go to my house tonight!

No comments: